Thursday, February 10, 2011

Feedback

So, after a week of highly interesting posts (soft applause here) I am asking for feedback.  What do you think?  Too serious?  Too sad?  Not funny enough?  Needs more anecdotes?

Any suggestions on how to reach out to others who are dealing with invisible or chronic illnesses?

Too early to decide?

I really do appreciate any feedback you can offer.  While I enjoy writing and ranting, I want this to be a tool to help and inspire others.  I mean, it is great for my ego but I should do something more than just prop myself up ;)

4 comments:

  1. Well,considering that I click and read the posts as soon as they hit my inbox...I guess that I am mutually gaining something from reading your words. I can apply most "advice" to my personal life even though I do not live with daily physical pain. The truth be know, I have an over-active voice in mind that sometimes is hard to ignore. So, when possible, I apply some of your techniques to move on in life.

    Life is a verb...live your dash. -Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally -
    Thanks for the feedback. Knowing that you are able to take something from the posts means a lot to me.
    Zip

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that I agree with Sally, I too read your posts as soon as they come to my inbox. Though sometimes I read and run and don't get a chance to comment. I think it is great that you have gained the confidence to speak out on what you live with daily as I would not have known otherwise and I think that many who live in pain with invisible illnesses or even those whose illnesses are known don't have the heart, or voice to speak what they feel or what is happening to their poor bodies. Keep up the great posts and don't hold back for fear of hurting someone. This is your blog and a space for you to write what you need to say. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alicia - Thanks for the support! You are great person who inspires me a lot. I swear you never run out of energy and someday I am going to figure out how to bottle it and borrow it :)

    ReplyDelete