Monday, March 28, 2011

Need a few days off...

I have wonderful news to report:
Robert is the runner up in the Regional division of the Scripps Spelling Bee!
Mary received a 100% on her math test (which is so difficult and rare that students who accomplish this receive a phone call from their teacher).

So while things are going well for my kids and Tim is busy as ever (just finished a musical and another one started rehearsals this past weekend) I am also super busy and will be taking a couple of days off.  I am working on completing my Reiki I certification as well as writing 3 blog entries that are taking some time as I want to convey exactly what I mean and what I feel which isn't always the easiest to do.  I am also tackling the fundraising and travel plans for the CCS Jazz Band trip to New Orleans in April 2012 and the paperwork is time consuming right now but will ease off a bit in a day or two.

Thank you for reading.  Your reactions to this blog have inspired me to reach out to others, share my journey, and hopefully remind people that in the midst of terrible pain there is also joy and laughter.

Hoping everyone has the spoons they need for today.

~Zip

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Robert! When things slow down a bit for you please let me know so we can meet for (or you can come here) for tea/coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100% congrats math wizard! Good luck to the spelling bee! -Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lora - Thanks! It will be great to catch up.

    Sally - Wish we were just down the block so we could have tea. Still working on getting to MI sometime soon.

    ~Zip

    ReplyDelete