Monday, March 7, 2011

Snowed In

We have over two feet of snow. No joke.  And, it is still snowing.  A lot.
I was supposed to be working on a dinner for 200+ people for a jazz band fundraiser for tomorrow night.  I cannot get out of my driveway to go work on the food nor have they even plowed my road yet.  Not to mention that the storm has made every molecule in my body achy.  Tim is stressed as he had to cancel a rehearsal last night due to the storm and is losing a rehearsal today due to no school.  Kids are grumpy because they were playing with the shovels last week, didn't put them away and now they are lost under 2 feet of snow.  I made them go outside to try and find them.  Part of me would like to point out to my wonderful family that at least they are not dealing with all this while aching like a melon farmer!  However, that isn't helpful so I am keeping my mouth shut.

If it continues to snow I am going to start drinking.  Feel free to join me if you can snowshoe over here.

So, the blog today is, NO MORE SNOW PLEASE!  At least until November.  Then I will be ready again.

Our regularly schedule programming will continue tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment